July 24 at 9:31 /
- Dropdowns and Email fields- Will display on a second line to give more room to enter and review data entered. This enhancement will make it easier to click the proper field. In addition, the “Search for a value” text in the textbox of the pop-up itself has been enhanced. If the field is editable, “or add a value” will display.
- Calculations- Calculation of blank numeric or currency fields inside a repeatable form now display as “Results” instead of calculating incorrectly or displaying a 0 value.
- Additionally, when opening a form with repeatable calculations “Results” should be displayed instead of blank or “$”.
- Camera/Signature fields: AWF will now add [Image] or [Signature] text to a field if it does not contain any other text and the user captures an image or signature.
- Fixed a bug causing mComet to crash occasionally when resumed. This should fix the issues where mComet stopped tracking unexpectedly.
- Email fields: Fixed a crash when opening a form with an email field due to a larger number of contacts on the device. NOTE: If mComet is still scanning emails when the user opens a form with an email field the email dropdown will appear empty until all emails are scanned.
- Repeatable Calculations: Fixed a few bugs related to calculations referencing repeatable where mComet was incorrectly returning 0 from a repeatable when the field on the repeatable was left blank. mComet now correctly handles these values as “Not a Number” and displays “Results” until a number is entered.